American National Bank strives to provide you with the most up-to-date options for building your financial future. With the volatility in the market, and low interest rates on other financial products, a tax-deferred fixed rate annuity might be a smart option. An annuity can provide you with a simple, low risk alternative. And, the tax-deferred benefit makes your money work even harder for you.
1) Low Risk - Your money is 100% guaranteed on both principal and interest through the life insurance issuing the annuity.
2) Tax Benefit - You will not be taxed on your earnings until your money is withdrawn.
3) Flexibility - You can withdraw a portion of the account value without a surrender charge*.
4) Fixed Rate - You will receive a fixed rate you can depend on.
5) Beneficiary Designation - You can name a beneficiary, simplifying the process for your family.
To speak with an American National Bank representative about Annuities, please contact us!
*Values withdrawn prior to 59 ½ years may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty tax
Not FDIC Insured - May Lose Value - No Bank Guarantee - Not a Deposit - Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency.
Annuities are long-term investments designed for retirement purposes. Withdrawals of taxable amounts are subject to income tax and, if taken prior to age 59½, a 10% federal tax penalty may apply. Early withdrawals may be subject to withdrawal charges. Optional riders have limitations and are available for an additional cost through the purchase of a variable annuity contract. Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing company.