Fresh New Look to Online Banking
Great News! We're updating Online Banking to give you easier access to your account information. Once you sign in you'll notice the new look. The main page shows Express Transfers (if you have more than one account listed), Alerts, List of Estatements, Deposits, Loans, Today's transactions and Future Transactions on each account.
As you go on through the other pages you will find easy to follow sections detailing your activity. You will now also have six months of history, and it will build to a total of 18 months as you go forward.
For your security, the first time you access your online banking account on June 6, you will need to re-register your computer in the Multi Factor Authentication. This means that you will be asked a pre-arranged security question during login, and asked to register your computer. This should be a one-time experience and once you are set up you will simply sign on as you have in the past.
Online Banking - The Fast, Easy Way To Manage Your Finances
Online Banking from American National can give you access to your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check balances, review checks and other transactions, even complete transfers between your accounts whenever and wherever you want. You can even set alerts to monitor your deposits, balance levels or even withdrawals. Learn more about Account Alerts.
In addition, sign up for Free Online Bill Pay services. You can pay bills without ever having to write a check. Create accounts, schedule payments, even automate recurring payments to simplify your life. It's easy to do and is available with any American National checking account.
1. The first step is to review the Agreement. Once you click "Agree" you can proceed to the set up.
2. Next you will go to the First Time log in page. To ensure the security of your account you will be asked to enter the following information:
- Password (BankLink/Telephone Banking) If you do not remember your password, please call us at 800-279-0007 or 712-242-3288 for assistance.
- Email Address
- Mother's Maiden Name
- Account Number
- Account Type
- Create your own security question
- Create your own answer to your security question
3. The next step is to create your user id and password.
4. Then you will preview your email address and a security image. You will be asked to create a phrase and answer three security questions.
5. Finally, you will be asked "Accept" or "Do not accept". Once you accept, you will be able to view your account immediately.
To Add Bill Pay Service:
Simply sign in to your online banking account and click on the "accounts" tab at the top of the page and select the checking account you want to pay bills from. A new box will open, then go to the left navigation bar and select "Payments". Then you are ready to begin setting up your Online Bill Pay account.
Please call toll-free 800-279-0007 or 712-242-3288.
Periodic maintenance outages may occur.
In case of errors or questions about your account, please Click here for the Error Resolution Notice.